Bloom

Current Issue $32.00

Six Month Subscription $60.00

Twelve Month Subscription (3 issues) $92.00

Description

Bloom is a magazine for gardeners, green thumbs, park lovers, plant parents, nature lovers, curious explorers and outdoor adventurers. It is beautiful and useful; it looks lovely and it works hard; it makes you muse on the handsomeness of nature and it inspires you to get out there and be a part of it.

Alongside practical projects, planting advice, seasonal jobs, shopping pages and intriguing features, you’ll find one common theme: a celebration of all green spaces whether they’re in the countryside or the middle of the city, on your windowsill or in the allotment, highly groomed or utterly wild. 

Bloom believes feeling connected to nature makes you happier, and also works to protect it. Bloom is printed using 100% offshore wind electricity sourced in the UK. It is FSC certified, ensuring responsible use of the world’s forest resources. 100% of the inks used are vegetable-oil based. 95% of press chemicals are recycled for further use and 99% of any waste associated with printing Bloom is recycled and the remaining 1% is used to generate energy.


Country of Origin: UK
Frequency: 4 per year